Sunday, May 2, 2010

The First Day of Exp 2010 (May 1, 2010)

Expo logo
I had some experiences visiting world expositions in previous years.  I remembered that I was so happy and excited to see new things. There was so much to see that I couldn’t finish them.
Expo 2010 is now being held in my own country, China. I and my family certainly won’t let this opportunity go. This is the first world exposition held in China. The number of pavilions in the Shanghai Expo exhibition is the largest ever since. In order to be able to make good use of time for the visits, we must firstly search relevant information and get things fully prepared. I will record what I have seen and heard about the Expo on my blog and would like share my experience with those who are interested in it, no matter they are going to the Expo or not.
Yesterday (May 1) was the first day of the Expo 2010. There were about 200,000 people visiting the exhibitions. For the popular pavilions, people need to firstly get reservation tickets or queue up for the entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment